In the larger part of the house, you will find a spacious apartment which can house up to 6 people. It offers a modern fully equipped kitchen, two bigger bedrooms (both can house up to 3 people each), indoor balcony and two bathrooms. This house is the birthplace of the father of Ita Rina, the first Slovenian actress, and thus dedicated to her memory. She started her acting career in Europe and later got numerous offers from Hollywood as well. During her times in Bovec she always stayed in this house. You will see that we preserved the original furniture – handmade by her cousin, our uncle Tona Pali.
- in the town centre of Bovec
- just a minute away from restaurants
- in the proximity of the Saint Ulrich’s Church
- a fantastic view of the surrounding mountains
- garden with a natural spring of mountain water